Since Googles Android OS follows a liberal licensing policy, it has become easy and economical for businesses, organizations, and corporate to introduce smartphone apps for their operations. It is an open source mobile operating system which lets mobile manufacturers bring reasonably priced smartphones in market. Having reasonably priced smartphones mean more and more users and ultimately, gradually increasing market size with uncountable opportunities.
Here, Android app development has played major role and provided a wide variety of customized apps for businesses, corporate and organizations. These are some advantages associated with Android software development:
– In spite of an Open Source OS, its performance is similar to other popular operating systems like iPhone or Symbian.
– Linux core provides a strong platform, with rock solid stability and immense resistance to crashes. Due to such constancy, any app installed on Android platform naturally exhibits the same characteristics and performance as the OS does.
– Many sales options for apps, such as Androids own Market to buy and install apps, third party stores that anyone can use to sell their apps, are everyday widening Androids presence globally.
– Return on investment for Android application development is relatively higher. You can stay assured for receiving excellent response and returns for your app. All you need to do is -find the best Android application development company for getting your apps developed.
– There is support of huge development community, programmers /developers are working cooperatively, solving out troubles that they experience during various development phases.
– You can completely count-on Android if you are serious about four main concepts of smartphone application development including Activities, Broadcast & Receivers, Services and Content Provider.
For the user-end, most of the recently available features can be provided with an Android Application development such as support to almost all standard audio formats including MP3, WAV, MIDI, and AAC, all standard video formats including MPEG-4, H.264 and H.263, and all standard image formats such as JPG, GIF, PNG, and BMP. Android development also supports 2D and 3D graphics and various data sending & receiving technologies such as GSM, 3G, 4G, EDGE, EV-DO, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and UMTS. It also supports both resistive and capacitive touch screens, and GPS, accelerometer, video camera and Peer-to-Peer data sharing.
Other smartphones will ask you to install software if you want to sync them with desktop but in case of Android OS, plugging the phone into your computer is enough and after this, you have total control over your Android device. You can connect it with any desktop operating system.